Friday 11 February 2011

Sheffield

my usual craft fairs are usually in and around Manchester sometimes sneaking into the rest of Lancashire but tomorrow I will be at The Showroom Cinema and Workstation in Sheffield!!!! I grew up in Sheffield and it's great to finally get round to doing a craft fair there. The workshop is run my Fifi markets for more details on this fair and to see examples of over exhibitors check out their site http://www.fifismarkets.com/

I keep coming back to the Workstation just after school a was involved in a radio project there part of Sheffield's children's festival at just 16 and they let me live on radio, think we only got told off once for bad language. ops! and then when I was a at college my work experience was for a Graphic design company based there. though both experiences were great really hoping to actually make some money this time.

I'll be doing more craft fairs in Yorkshire and in Derbyshire over Spring and Summer more details to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment